What is Online Triage?
Doctorlink’s Online Triage enables health providers to efficiently manage demand by directing people to the most appropriate care pathway, including self-help, pharmacy and urgent care. It transforms how doctors manage resources, saving money in workforce efficiencies and reducing administrative burden.
The two main health technology components of Online Triage are:
It assesses the patients’ symptoms online by asking a series of medical questions based on an algorithm built by doctors and tech innovators.
Developed by doctors, Doctorlink’s algorithms cover 95% of conditions and provide the most accurate symptom assessment on the market.
Health Service Finder
It recommends the best healthcare pathway solution based on the symptom assessment results.
GP Appointments in the UK each Year.
GP Appointments a year could have freed up with the use of online triage.
Annual cost saved based on an average cost of a GP appointment = £30.
- Algorithms built using Bayesian logic.
- Symptom assessment covering 95% of presented conditions.
- Most accurate symptom assessment available.
- Fully indemnified.
- Web and app accessibility.
- Fully customisable.
of patients’ conditions are covered by Doctorlink’s clinical algorithm, the most accurate symptom assessment in the healthtech space.
of patients are recommended self care
1 in 5
people could be seen via remote appointment after using the online triage
of patients do not need an appointment the same day
of patients directed to more appointment channels like self care or digital consultation
Who Uses Doctorlink’s Online Triage Technology Platform?
- Public healthcare providers around the world.
- Private healthcare providers around the world.
- Health insurance providers around the world.
- Travel insurance providers around the world.
- Healthtech and insurtech companies around the world.
Online Triage can be customised to accommodate the needs of different businesses within different industries & different geo locations.
How Can Our Online Triage Health Technology Help Your Business?
Our online pre-screening asks the same questions as a clinic administrator and a doctor, which means clinics and healthcare providers can take on more patients without having to increase their costs. Doctors can also operate at the top of the licence and focus on those with the most urgent need.
There are 3 key areas where Online Triage demonstrates significant difference:
- Efficiency: Fewer physical medical appointments, reduced phone calls and admin and less demand on doctors.
- Cost: Fewer doctors needed, reduced operational cost, less time spent on unnecessary appointments.
- Patient-centric: Built around patient experience, less time-consuming, 24/7 access, automated process
Get in touch